Basic information about international conference
Don`t miss videos from plenary session, available on:
Download following Basic information about conference (.doc, ~ 45 KB) - no. of downloads:
University of Presov (Faculty of Arts, Department of Social Work) in cooperation with
ECCE – European Centre of Community Education.
Themes of the workshops:
- Consequences of modernisation for helping (analysis of status of the social professions in today´s society).
- Social responsibility of social educators (identification of current social order in countries of Western, Central and Eastern Europe).
- New target groups for social work (survey on new social programmes across Europe).
Prof. Dr. Friedrich Seibel – ECCE, Germany.
Doc. Dr. Oldřich Chytil, PhD. – ECCE, Czech Republic.
Prof. Dr. Ewa Marynowicz-Hetka – ECCE, University of Lodz, Poland.
Doc. Dr. Tatiana Matulayová, PhD. – University of Presov in Presov, Slovakia.
Dr. Bela Szabó.
||The "European Centre for Community Education - ECCE" was founded on December, 15, 1985, in Oberwesel (Germany).
The fundamental task of the ECCE is to further the concept of Europe as a social community through the promotion of activities which will facilitate the comparison of existing models, and the possible development of new models of community education. In this context the term community education is used to include the fields of social work, community work, youth work, work with disadvantaged people and other related educational activities.
In October 2008, general assembly of ECCE approved decision to organize regular conference in Presov.
14. 09. 2009 Deadline of the registration and abstract submission (max 200 words).
20. 09. 2009 Deadline for conference fee payment (Payment is required together
the Conference Registration Form).
25. 09. 2009 Confirmation of registration
- will be acknowledged by Conference organizer upon receipt of payment
02. 10. 2009 - 03. 10. 2009 Conference Date
30. 11. 2009 Deadline for submission of final papers (max 3000 words)
Venue of the Conference: Faculty of Arts, University of Presov in Presov.
Conference fee: 100 € (covers 2 x lunch, snack, conference material and proceedings).
In case of any questions, please contact Doc. PaedDr. Tatiana Matulayová via email .